eurocéil Stretch Ceiling is a designer interior product for use in decorative false ceilings,
walls, and lighting across all interiors – Residential, Commercial, Public.
The stretch ceiling system is made from a special PVC membrane, stretched with a hot air blower and fixed to proprietary
aluminium profiles (europrofiles). The unique locking system allows the membrane to fit smoothly into europrofiles and enables its removal with the same ease.
The flexibility of the membrane allows designers to realize all kinds of shapes and dimensions.
• Yes. This vertical use is an innovative and aesthetic solution with exquisite finishes
(Eg. Backlit, Printed, Textures, 3D forms, etc.).
• As a precaution from contact with sharp objects, its best used in walls that are less accessible by human traffic.
Eg. Wall behind a reception desk, backdrop of a product display shelf or a bar unit, special surgery rooms, etc.
EXPLORE PROJECT 1
EXPLORE PROJECT 2
EXPLORE PROJECT 3
EXPLORE PROJECT 4
EXPLORE PROJECT 5
EXPLORE PROJECT 6
• Yes, it’s made possible due to digital printing technology.
• You can print anything you want – Nature imagery, Custom patterns & textures, Abstract art/illustrations, Brand communications, etc.
• The artwork resolution must be at least 100 dpi for the actual size/dimensions of the eurocéil membrane to be printed.
• Either you can share the hi-res artwork with us or we can conceptualize and develop it for you based on your preferred theme and space.
• Can be printed on different finishes (translucent, lacquer, satin/matte, marble, royale, sparkle, transparent, etc.) and more than 100 colors.
• The standard print time is 1-2 weeks if the ready to print artwork is available. For a price estimate,
EXPLORE PRINTED PRODUCTS
• Yes, in micro-perforated version, eurocéil stretch ceilings absorbs sound and thus reduce noise pollution in public and private spaces.
• For best results, it can be combined with insulating materials, e.g. thermal wool insulation, etc. and NRC of value 1.0 ( Max ) can be achieved.
• We do not recommend using it in the outdoors, as it is not safe against all weather conditions, direct UV rays from sunlight and access to sharp objects (eg. Birds, Trees, etc.)
• However, using eurocéil Stretch Ceiling as a portico ceiling with a roof above it is perfectly fine, as long as there are no birds in the location and no direct exposure to sunlight.
• The eurocéil Stretch Ceiling membrane is one of the safest materials within the interiors for the following reasons:
• Highest fire safety standards (b-s1-d0 / b-s2-d0) in the industry, indicating low flammability, limited development of smoke and zero combustible drips
• Heavy metals are within permissible limits. Guaranteed cadmium free and without release of dangerous elements
• Non-toxic emissions (A+ rating)
• Light weight and untearable unless pin or sharp objects cut or puncture
• All ceiling fittings related to fire & safety can be integrated into the eurocéil Stretch Ceiling with ease
• eurocéil ceiling resists moisture, condensation and acts as an effective vapor barrier
• Impermeable to water, steam, chemicals and chlorine. It’s anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
• Withstands heavy water loads in case of water leakage thus protecting the interior
• Fast removal and re-assembly of the stretch ceilings at any time, within minutes by a euroceil authorized professional
• Easy access to plenum possible in the event of water leakage. Repairs of electrical/water lines and repair/installation of lights
and fixtures are much easier
In normal use, the eurocéil stretch ceiling does not need to be cleaned. However, if necessary, there are suitable cleaning agents – dry/wet cloth, Colin spray. Do not use hard brush for cleaning
• Yes, it is 100% recyclable
• The euroceil membrane is a 100 % virgin PVC
• Aluminium profiles and fasteners are 100% recyclable
• The eurocéil PVC membrane does not use water in the manufacturing process. There is no emission of CFCs or HCFCs and is guaranteed without cadmium
• The eurocéil stretch ceiling has a longevity of nearly 20-30 years (eurocéil offers a warranty of 10 years against manufacturing defects)
• The eurocéil membrane is washable and does not need to be painted
• eurocéil membrane is 100% virgin PVC and has a life of 20-30 years.
• Many of our installations are more than 10 years old and still have the stretch (tension) intact.
• eurocéil offers a 10-Years warranty against any manufacturing defects (welding of sheet to sheet and sheet to harpoon).
eurocéil has offices in all the metro cities with trained sales & installation teams.
More than 60,000 m² in the last 7 years
• eurocéil is the first and only company having a fully integrated custom manufacturing facility (ISO 9001:2015 certified) in INDIA with dedicated sales and installation offices across the Indian sub-continent and the Middle-East.
• The raw material used are sourced from GERMANY conforming to European building material standards and norms.
• euroceil offers a turnkey solution in addition to manufacturing and installation of stretch ceilings. These include design services, LED backlighting solutions, In-house structural fabrication and In-house printing technology.
• eurocéil brings out improvements in the product and methods regularly to enhance aesthetics & performance and thus drives customer experience and satisfaction. Innovation is the hallmark of euroceil’s success.
EXPLORE WHAT WE DO
• Look for the euroceil logo branding on the PVC gripper in the peripheries of the fabric.